Private Japanese teacher,language exchange partner,Japanese conversation,JLPT in Tokyo,Kanagawa,yokohama,Saitama,Chiba.
What is the Learning Catchball?
- Learning Catchball was started up by Japanese teachers to introduce face to face/online private Japanese teachers/Language exchange partners to people who like to learn Japanese.
|Private Japanese teachers / We introduce you a private Japanese teacher who can teach you Japanese conversaion / JLPT / EJU / Business Japanese / Kanji / hiragana / katakana /Japanese culture.||Language exchange partners / We introduce you Language exchange partners in your area. You can learn Japanese conversation for free. In return you need to teach your language to your partner for free.|
Update Japanese teachers/language exchange partners profile
- You can check more member's profile after you apply for our service..
We have 1697 members registered for language exchange partner and 142 members registered as Japanese teacher/tutor in Tokyo/Kanagawa/Saitama/Chiba.
|language exchange partner(Tokyo)|
|language exchange partner(kanagawa)|
|language exchange partner(Chiba/Saitama)|
|Service||Application fee||Introduction fee||Lesson fee per an hour|
|Japanese teacher introduction||0 yen||0 yen||1,500yen～5,000yen|
|language exchange partner introduction||0 yen||0 yen||0yen|
- If you like to learn Japanese from basic level, we recommend our free video lessons which summarize the lessons points. These are prepared by professional Japanese teachers. Understanding these lessons helps you to improve your Japanese conversation skill. If you like our video lessons, please select 『Yes』at the application form. After we make sure your application, we will forward ID and password to check free video lessons to you.
|1||Hiragana/katakana||To read and pronounce hiragana/katakana properly.||〇×29video|
|2||verb||To understand there are 3 kinds of Japanese verbs and how to classify them. To learn Japanese verb's form to make sentences(te/ta/masu/nai/futu form)||〇×18video|
|3||adjective||To understand there are 2 kinds of Japanese adjective(i/na adjective) and how to classify them. To learn Japanese adjective's form to make sentences.||〇×6video|
|4||Japanese Interrogative||To learn how to express what/when/where/who/whose/why/how in Japanese.||〇×6video|
|5||ko-so-a-do demonstratives||To learn how to express this/that/it/these/those/here/there in Japanese.||〇×2video|
|6||Number||To learn how to express Number/day/month/week in Japanese||〇×3video|
|7||Sentence pattern||To learn how to express 『want to/can/shall we/let's/could you/would you/may I/advice/I think/be going to,etc』in Japanese.||〇×11video|
|8||vocabulary||To learn Japanese vocabulary(verb/adjective/noun/adverb) through Quizlet and video lesson||〇×8video ＆ 8quizlet|
|9||honorific/friends conversation/abbreviation||To learn Japanese honorific and abbreviation and the difference between honorific conversation and friends conversation.||〇×1video|
|10||conversation practice/useful expression||To learn Japanese useful expressions.||〇×16video ＆ 15quizlet|
- ※Red mark=Required
- ※address(area/city)=example:Tokyo Minato-ku
- ※Our e-mail(email@example.com) is sometimes misclassified as spam. So please check your E-mail regularly.
a:96265 t:65 y:112