Japanese language school introdcution
- We help you to find a Japanese language school in Tokyo which meets your needs and requests(area/fee/curriculum/student nationality etc). Our staffs had worked at Japanese language school, so we are familiar with how Japanese language school is going with.
- If you have questions about the school in detail, our staff ask the school instead.
- You do not get charged for this service.
- There are many Japanese language schools in Japan and the number has been incresing. So it is quite natural that there are good Japanese language school and not good Japanese language school. Then how should we distinguish that?
- Appropriated school or not
- We have appropriated school and not appropriated school. If the school's student care is not adequate and number of students who committ a crime like overstay are large, the immigration center in the area regards the school as not appropriated school. If you choose not appropriated school, then you can get a student visa for only 6months. At appropriated school, you can get a student visa for one year or one year and 3 months. You need to extend a visa at Japanese language school if you like to stay longer in Japan. At not appropriated school, the immigration center need to check your application documents more strictly. Your application might not be approved.
- lesson curriculum
- Almost of Japanese language school's curruculum focus on making students enter university or special college or graduate school. This means they focus on test for entering them. If you like to enter them, it is fine. But if you do not, it might be a waste of time and money. Some Japanese language school are providing their students with special course or extra lesson service like conversation parctice,interview practice etc.
- You need to check if lesson fees include textbook fee and extracurricular activities fee and if they can refund them or not in case you need not buy that or take part in these activities.
- Students number in a class
- The number of students per a class are 20 students at maximum. But there are some schools which the number of students per a class are more than 20 students. If there are around 20 students, you have few opportunities to speak.
- You can get an introduction fee from Japanese language school if you introduce students to Japanese language school who apply for a student visa,not temporary visa. It is from 50,000yen to 200,000yen. It depends on the student's conditions/nationality.
- You can get the introdcution fee after Japanese language school makes sure the studetnt gets a certificate of eligibility and transfers lesson fee to Japanese language school and enter the Japanese language school.
- We can help you to find the Japanese language school. If the student makes it to enter the Japanese language school, we request you to pay us a part of the introduction fee(about 25%～50%)
- We will ask you information about the student after we accept your inquiry. After that we can estimate how much the introduction fee will be.
- ※Red mark=Required
- ※Our e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org) is sometimes misclassified as spam. So please check your E-mail regularly.
a:145 t:2 y:4