- If you like to build up your Japanese skill from beginner level, we recommend our learning method below.
- If it is difficult to understand each video lessons by yourself, you can ask your teacher/partner.
- You can learn how to read and write Hiragana/katakana,expressions for numbers,how to express What/Where/Which/When/Who/How/this/that/there/here in Japanese and vocabulary.
- Please click the picture below if you like to check Hiragana sample lesson.
- You can learn form of Verb/adjective like ta form/te form/masu form/nai form/plain form etc. Thses are what studens at the beginner level at Japanese language school firstly need to learn and very important to build up Japanese basic ability.
- Please click the picture below if you like to check verb form sample lesson.
- You can learn a lot of sentence patterns for Japanese conversation expressions taught at Japanese language school. After you learn these sentence patterns, we can say you have basic knowledge of daily life Japanese conversation.
- Please click the picture below if you like to check sentence pattern sample lesson.
- Please click the picture below if you like to check JLPT N3 sample lesson
a:50 t:1 y:3