- There are 1682 members registered on the Learning Catchball(2017/12).
- Learning Catchball was started up by Japanese teachers to introduce face to face/online private Japanese teachers/Language exchange partners to people who like to learn Japanese. And we have started online lessons course. If you do not have time to go to Japanese language school or you like to learn Japanese efficiently, we recommend our online lessons course.Please apply for online lessons course through the application form at the bottom of this page.
※We will start our online lessons course on 8th January 2018.
- Please click the button below and get more information about Japanese teacher introduction service.
- Please click the button below and get more information about language exchange partner introduction service.
|Service||number of students||application fee||lesson fee|
|Japanese online lessons course||2 ～ 4 students||10,000 yen||1,000yen for 60 minutes|
- We request our students to pay lesson fee in advance.
- Once you pay an application fee, you do not need to pay it again.
- One lesson is for 60 minutes.
level lesson time day of the week pre-beginner 08:00-21:00 Monday to Saturday beginner 08:00-21:00 Monday to Saturday intermediate 08:00-21:00 Monday to Saturday advanced 08:00-21:00 Monday to Saturday
- Our lessons focus on Japanese conversation and Japanese vocabulary. You can improve your Japanese conversation skill and learn a lot of vocabulary through our lessons. Japanese language learners from Japanese beginner level to advanced level are welcomed.
Level Vocabulary Conversation beginner Vocabulary N5～N4 level with flashcard/making sentences with the vocabulary making complex sentences by connecting a simple sentence to a simple sentence /free topic conversation practices intermediate Vocabulary N3～N2 level with flashcard/making sentences with the vocabulary situation conversation practices/free topic conversation practices advanced Vocabulary N2～N1 level with flashcard/making sentences with the vocabulary free topic conversation practices/debate Level lesson contents Pre-beginner hiragana,katakana,how to use 『what,where,who,when,whose,how』in Japanese,Japanese verb form and adjective form
- ※To take our online lessons from beginner to advanced level and learn efficiently, students need to learn how to read hiragana,katakana,how to use 『what,where,who,when,whose,how』in Japanese,Japanese verb form and adjective and how to make basic sentences in Japanese. Without understanding them, it might be difficult to keep up with our online lessons. So we can provide our students with free video lessons about the above. In case you do not understand them well by yourself, we recommend you should take our online lessons for fees.
- Please click the button below and go to the page which you can learn them through video lessons.
I am Japanese teacher at the Learning Catchball. We can provide our applicants with 20-30 minutes counseling on skype. Experienced professional Japanese teachers can check their Japanese level and give them some advice to improve their Japanese skill and tell them how much lessons they need to take in order to achieve their target.
- StepⅠ:Please join us through the application form at the bottom of this page.
- StepⅡ:After we accept your application, we arrange a free counseling for your Japanese level check and a free trial lesson for you.
- StepⅢ:After a trial lesson, we ask you if you like to take our online lessons course or not.
※If yes, We request you to pay application fee and lesson fee in advance.
- StepⅣ:Let's start to learn Japanese with us.
- ※Red mark=Required
- ※After you fill in the blank,please click the 確 認 above.
- ※After you click the 確 認 and check your information,please click the 送 信 .
a:3885 t:7 y:17